Thursday, January 10, 2013

90-Day Resolution: Day 10 Update


Day 10.

So far, I'm pretty pleased with what I've been able to accomplish. Here's a look at what I've done in the first ten days.

Exercise: I have now worked out every day since NYE. Including the 31st (which is when I actually started) I have worked out 10 times for a total of 7:05:51 and have burned 5688 calories.

Bible Reading: This is my worst area. Turns out it takes a long time to read each day's readings. I'm pretty busy with coaching and working out and I don't have a ton of time left over. I am struggling to stay awake throughout the readings. I had a bit of a head start and am currently on "Day 12" and finishing up Numbers. I am considering a holiday from social media to focus on this task.

Eating: Two thumbs up here! I've been using the MyFitnessPal app again (thanks for the reminder Seth Ponder!) and keeping to my calorie intake each day. I haven't had any pop or even sweet tea, just milk and water and one margarita! No desserts so far, but I did have some chicken wings and chips and queso for the BCS national championship game.

Spending money: I haven't spent a dime outside of necessities like gas, groceries, and bills. I did have to pony up for a couple of humidifiers for my girls. Turns out, Gwen REALLY needs the humidity in her room or she wakes up like this:



I'll keep you updated on my progress, but I can tell you that I feel great! I'm already able to work out harder and longer than just a few weeks ago. The bathroom scale has shown evidence of my work and eating habits improving.

How are your goals going???

No comments:

Post a Comment